Frequently Asked Questions
What are the ways to participate in Business for the Common Good?
In Person: All in-person tickets include coffee, lunch, and replay access to all event content through June 30, 2023.
- Solo Ticket: $225
- Half Table (4 tickets): $875
- Full Table (8 tickets): $1,730
Online: $75 All online tickets include the livestream of main ballroom content and replay access to all event content through June 30, 2023.
NOTE: The livestream will contain all sessions in the Colorado Ballroom “Opening Session,” “Closing Session”, Breakouts: “Navigating the Challenges of Values-Based Investing” and “Where Have All the Workers Gone? A Faithful Response to Workplace Pressures”. Breakouts in the Aspen Ballroom: “Building Communities that Thrive” and "Just Leadership: Stewarding Power & Wealth for the Greater Good" will be recorded and included in replay access.
Host Site: Colorado Springs
- 8:30am - 3:30pm + optional happy hour after
- Venue: COS CityHub
- Registration Cost: $135/single attendee | $600/half table | $1200/full table
- What's included: lunch, snacks/coffee/tea/water, all registration materials
- Questions? Contact EJ Nusbaum - firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to watch with a group? Gather friends and colleagues to watch together. Please read our “Watch Party Guide” for important details for group viewing.
Discounted tickets are available for students and nonprofit or ministry employees. Please email email@example.com for more information.
When does registration close?
Registration will close at midnight on Wednesday, March 1, 2023.
Will my personal information be shared with other organizations?
Personal information will be used to communicate event-related information from event organizations. In addition, guests will have the choice to opt-in to two opportunities:
- Optional Networking List - Share your name, job title, and employer in a list to connect with other guests (additional contact information will not be shared.)
- Share your email with top event sponsors: Choose to receive email updates from patron level sponsors.
Will Business For the Common Good be recorded?
Yes, all registrants will have access to replay content from all sessions from Monday, March 13 - Friday, June 30, 2023.
Are there discounted hotel rooms for the event?
Yes, we have a limited number of discounted rooms reserved at The Grand Hyatt Denver. Access the reservation page HERE. The room rate is $239/night for 2 Queens/1 King.
What if I have other questions?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.